Agreement between You and KiDojo Personal Sport Coaching Services SE
Agreement Between You and KiDojo Personal Sport Coaching Services SE
Thank you for visiting kidojo.me (the ‘Website’). Please read these terms and conditions carefully before you start to use the Website. By accessing and using this Website, you indicate that you accept (unconditionally and irrevocably) these terms and conditions (the ‘Agreement’). If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please refrain from using our Website and exit immediately.
The Website is owned and operated by KiDojo Personal Sport Coaching Services SE, Deira DED Building,
Business Village Block B, PO Box 476495, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
You represent and warrant you possess the legal right and ability to enter into this Agreement and to use this Website in accordance with all terms and conditions herein.
You promise to us you are old enough to enter legally binding contracts through this Website and you know you will be responsible for all payments due to us for bookings made by you or another person using your order information.
We take our responsibilities regarding the protection of personal information very seriously. We will store this information and hold it on computers or otherwise. We will use this information in the following ways:
• To fulfill our agreement with you, including processing your order, sending your confirmation / order, or contacting you if there is a problem with your order;
• To answer any queries which you may send to us by email;
• In order to conduct customer satisfaction surveys;
• To meet our legal compliance obligations;
We need to know the names of all customers. If you are making an order on behalf of someone else, you must obtain their consent to use their personal information. We proceed on the basis that you have obtained this consent.
Information you provide or that is obtained by us will be used by us to enable us to review, develop and improve the services which we offer and provide you and other customers (via mail, email telephone or otherwise) with information about new products and services and special offers we think you will find valuable. We may also inform you about new products and services and special offers of selected third parties.
By choosing to provide KiDojo Sport Coaching Services SE with your personal information you are consenting to its use in accordance with the principles outlined in this Privacy Statement and as outlined at the time you are asked to provide any personal information. KiDojo Personal Sport Coaching Services SE may contact you by phone or email in order to provide you with updates pertaining to its services as well as information about additional offers.
We will take appropriate steps to protect the personal information you share with us. We have implemented technology and security features to safeguard the privacy of your personal information.
Modification of Terms
We may change these terms and conditions at any time without advance notice. Changed terms will become effective once posted on the Website, and will not have any retrospective effect on existing contractual arrangements made through this Website. Your continued use of this Website after any change means you have accepted the changed terms and conditions.
As a condition of use of this Website, you agree to indemnify us from and against any and all liabilities, expenses (including attorney's fees) and damages arising out of claims resulting from your use of this Website, including without limitation any claims alleging facts that if true would constitute a breach by you of these terms and conditions.
Limitations on Use
You agree to use this Website solely to determine the availability of services and goods and make legitimate orders or business with us. You agree to use the Website only for personal, non-commercial use.
You agree to use the Website's services to make only legitimate purchases. You agree not to make any false orders or any orders in anticipation of demand. We may cancel, without notice, all confirmations associated with multiple purchases to one or more locations on or about the same date.
You agree to all of our terms and conditions of purchase, including, but not limited to, full and timely payment of all amounts due and compliance with all rules concerning availability of products, or services. All fees, assessments, charges, taxes and duties arising out of use of the Website are your sole responsibility.
You agree to not abuse the Website. ‘Abuse’ includes, without limitation, using the Website to:
• Defame, harass, stalk, threaten, abuse or otherwise violate others’ rights as defined by applicable law.
• Harm or interfere with the operation of others’ computers and software in any respect, including, without limitation, by uploading, downloading or transmitting corrupt files or computer viruses.
• Violate applicable intellectual property, publicity or privacy rights, including, without limitation, by uploading, downloading or transmitting materials or software.
• Omit or misrepresent the origin of, or rights in, any file you download or upload, including, without limitation, by omitting proprietary language, author identifications, or notices of patent, copyright or trademark.
• Transmit, post, or otherwise disclose trade secrets, or other confidential or protected proprietary material or information.
• Download or upload files that are unlawful to distribute through the Website.
• Transmit any information or software obtained through the Website, or copy, create, display, distribute, license, perform, publish, recreate, reproduce, sell, or transfer works deriving from the Website.
• Cause an excessively large load on the infrastructure of the Website.
• Violate this Agreement in any other manner.
Since we provide services and products in many parts of the world, this Website (and its links and pointers) may refer to certain goods, products and/or services that are not available in your area. A reference to goods, products and/or services without limiting their geographical scope does not imply that we offer or intend to offer the same in all locations.
Payments shall be done in cash, via bank transfer or online credit card payment by the 7th of the month / term. Late payments shall carry a late payment fee of 25 dhs per week.
Upon receipt of your order, the services will be performed to you in accordance with the terms applicable to the services that you purchased. The nature of the services you purchased and the date of your purchase may impact the timing of performance of the services. The services will be deemed to be successfully delivered to you upon the performance of the services.
We offer free returns or exchanges within 10 days of receiving your order. You can cancel your membership, you can return
your order for store credit, a different service or product, or a refund to the original payment method.
Please note the following exceptions to our return and exchange policy:
• Discounted services / items ("special offer", "on sale") are final and cannot be returned or exchanged.
• Returned items must be returned in original packaging.
• Returned items must have no visible signs of wear and use.
• Shipping fees and Sports Equipment are paid by customer.
• Lost or damaged items need to be claimed immediately.
• In case of returns or exchanges kindly contact us via email on email@example.com.
Copyright and Trademark Notices
All content of this Website are: Copyright © KiDojo Personal Sport Coaching Services SE. All rights reserved.
This Site is for the your personal, noncommercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from this Website. Any other product or trade names of KiDojo Personal Sport Coaching Services SE referenced herein are our service marks or registered service marks. Other product and company names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.